“We have work experience in immigration matters both from an operational and management standpoint.”

Licensing Applications

Advisory and application support for Wholesale Retail Trade (WRT) License, ICT status, Unregulated Services License etc. These said licenses will depend on the nature of business of the company and must be in place before a Company is eligible to apply for any work permits for their foreign employees or assignees. We will advise and provide guidance on the eligibility criteria and application requirements and also assist with the corresponding work permit application for expatriates and their accompany family members where applicable.